Local businesses in Ashford are invited to the Lower Thames Crossing ‘Meet the Bidder’ events in September. The event will give businesses to opportunity to learn more about the programme, its ambitions and the procurement process. The event is taking place on Thursday 29 September, 9.30am to 4.30pm at Inn on the Lake.
The events will include:
- Presentations from Matt Palmer, LTC's Executive Director, and his senior leadership team about the programme, the project’s carbon neutral construction ambition, and how this can be achieved through the supply chain
- Introductions of our Main Works Bidders and information around the procurement process and timelines
- Time with Main Works Bidders via speed dating sessions that will allow local suppliers to ask questions about the procurement process
- Information from the Supply Chain Sustainability School about free resources that will help your business get ready to bid for work on the project
- Opportunities to meet with regional business groups and other local suppliers for networking